Call Us:+1 866 914 6429
API Code Integrations Respects your privacy.
We will not give any information about you to others without your express permission.
Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (your name, address, daytime telephone number, and email address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make product suggestions. We will then create an account number for you and if you choose to order from us using a credit card, we will collect your credit card number and expiration date, we will never store this information on our own servers. If you contact us for support, we will keep an internal record of what support was given. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding functionality changes to our products, our web site, new services and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
We use information gathered about you from our site statistics (for example your IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except as necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our system.
This site also contains links to other sites. Unfortunately API Code Integrations is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts.
We will never store critical customer information on our servers (Credit Card numbers, etc..) and use third party services which follow all applicable laws to store such information.
Any critical data which is used to integrate any of our modules to client websites will be only used in in-house development servers not connected to external access to implement and will be removed and deleted from any of our documents/development servers after successful integration.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
In consideration of your payment of applicable license fees, API Code Integrations. ("software") hereby grants to you, the undersigned, and you accept, a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to install, use, and display a single copy of the Licensed API code on a single server. You may move the Licensed Software from one server to another, but may not have the Licensed Software resident on more than one server unless you have paid a license for each additional server. You may use the Licensed Software for the purpose of developing your own software applications, in accordance with the terms of Section 2, below. A copy of the Licensed Software may be made for archival or backup purposes as long as it contains all the original Licensed Software proprietary notices. You may not sublicense, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise transfer or assign any or all of your rights in the Licensed Software. You may not distribute the Licensed Software as a stand-alone product. You may use the Licensed Software solely in its original form, and may not change, alter or modify the Licensed Software, translate, reverse assemble, reverse compile, disassemble, or in any way reverse engineer the Licensed Software. This license does not grant you any right to bug, fixes, enhancements, updates or new versions, but if such are made available to and are obtained by you, then they shall become part of the Licensed Software and governed by the terms of this License. API Code Integrations reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this License.
2. CREATING APPLICATIONS
Your rights to create and distribute your own web software applications that use the Licensed Software as a runtime component ("Applications") differ based on the designation of the product licensing option you have purchased:
2(a). MULTIDOMAIN LICENSES
The product you have purchased is marked as a "MULTI DOMAIN" license and the license is Non-Transferable to any other individual or company. If the individual is a company any developer within that company is able to use the module for that companies projects. The Licensed Software must be distributed with no modifications and no alterations of any kind, including alterations to the original proprietary notices.
3. THIRD PARTIES. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensed Software may be used to connect to or integrate with software and other technology owned and controlled by third parties. In order to connect to or integrate with any and all other such third party software or technology you may be subject to a license agreement with that third party. You acknowledge and agree that you will look solely to the applicable third party and not to API Code Integrations to enforce any of your rights with regard to such third party software or technology.
4. COPIES. The Licensed Software is copyrighted under the laws of the United States and international treaty provisions. Notwithstanding the copyright, the Licensed Software contains trade secrets and confidential information of API Code Integrations. You agree not to disclose or otherwise make available any part of the Licensed Software to any third party on any basis, other than as set forth in Section 2. You agree not to make any copies of the documentation that is provided in hard copy as part of the Licensed Software.
5. TERM. This License shall be perpetual unless you fail to observe any of its terms, in which case it shall terminate immediately, and without additional prior notice, provided, however, that copies of the run-time component of the Licensed Software that are part of the Applications licensed to third parties may be retained by such licensed third parties in accordance with this Agreement.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE LICENSED SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, API CODE INTEGRATIONS SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE OR WRITTEN MATERIALS IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY API CODE INTEGRATIONS OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. The Licensed Software may produce inaccurate results because of a failure or inaccuracy in the performance of the software, because you input incorrect data, or for many other reasons. You assume full and sole responsibility for any use you make of the output from the Licensed Software, and you bear the entire risks of there being an error in the output. You agree that regardless of the cause of any error or the form of any claim, YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND API CODE INTEGRATIONS'S SOLE OBLIGATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND IN NO EVENT SHALL API CODE INTEGRATIONS'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE PAID TO API CODE INTEGRATIONS FOR THE LICENSED SOFTWARE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL API CODE INTEGRATIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR TECHNOLOGY, BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT OR CONTRACT, EVEN IF API CODE INTEGRATIONS HAS BEEN APPRAISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FROM INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OF SOFTWARE, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF RECREATING DATA, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE SOFTWARE, OR LOSSES CAUSED BY DELAY. API Code Integrations shall not be responsible for any damages or expenses resulting from alteration or unauthorized use of the Licensed Software, or from the unintended and unforeseen results obtained by you resulting from such use.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You hereby agree to indemnify API Code Integrations and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from each and every demand, claim, loss, liability, or damage of any kind, including actual attorneys fees, whether in tort or contract, that it or any of them may incur by reason of, or arising out of, any claim which is made by any third party with respect any breach or violation of this Agreement by you or any claims based on the Applications and the Licensed Software included therein.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS LICENSE IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN API CODE INTEGRATIONS AND YOU, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL, PRIOR AGREEMENT, OR LICENSE, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS LICENSE. This License shall be construed in accordance with the internal laws of Florida and all disputes shall have exclusive venue in the federal and state courts in Palm Beach County, Florida and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of these courts. If any term of this License shall be found invalid, the term shall be modified or omitted to the extent necessary, and the remainder of the License shall continue in full effect.